Mr. Karim has over 20 years of experience managing risk and structuring complex transactions, both domestically and internationally. He has won many international awards for his work.
- LK Capital Advisors LLC – Founding Partner. Private Investments, Portfolio and Asset Allocation.
- BLADEX – Senior Vice President. Responsible for Syndication Group and secondary market asset portfolio.
- CABEI – Head of Project Finance and Infrastructure Lending. Group responsible for structuring and managing corporate, infrastructure and energy portfolio. Over $2 billion in structured transactions. “Project Financing Deal of the Year” in leading publications.
- BMO Capital Markets, Chicago – Vice President leverage Finance Group. Involved in over $20 billion in leverage financing across industries and sectors.
- Columbia University, New York
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
- University of Miami, Coral Gables
- Indiana University Bloomington
Licenses and Certificates:
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Integrated Risk Management Certificate
- CAIA Candidate Level II